Gautam Rode, Jennifer Winget to get intimate
New Delhi: Actors Gautam Rode and Jennifer Winget, the lead pair of ‘Saraswatichandra’, will be seen getting intimate on the TV show.
The show, produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, will feature an intense lovemaking scene soon, said a source.
“As part of the story, they (Gautam and Jennifer) will be sharing intimate moments. The scene has been very well shot,” added the source.
Gautam plays Saraswatichandra on the show, while Jennifer plays his love interest Kumud.
The show is the small screen adaptation of Govardhanram Madhavaram`s eponymous Gujarati novel.
The small screen has earlier also seen bold scenes. Actors Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar went up close and personal twice for their hit show ‘Bade Achhe Lagte Hain’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral Video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena Kapoor Khan to walk for Gaurav Gupta at LFW W/F 2015
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing