George Clooney gets his `balls ironed`
Melbourne: George Clooney has denied having plastic surgery on his face and instead claimed that he’s had work done on his testicles.
The 51-year-old actor told Italy’s Max magazine that he had never had his eyes fixed but he did spent money to stretch the skin of his testicles as he did not like the wrinkles, News.com.au reported.
He joked that it was a new technique known as “ball ironing” and many people in Hollywood had undergone the procedure.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!