George Clooney makes Anne Hathaway go weak in knees
Los Angeles: Actress Anne Hathaway, who is married to actor Adam Schulman, has a crush on George Clooney.
The 30-year-old received the best supporting actress trophy for her role in ‘Les Miserables’ from Clooney at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) awards Sunday night.
She was so flustered while taking the award from Clooney that she forgot to give him a hug.
"George Clooney makes me weak at the knees, so it was the Clooney factor tonight that threw me," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Hathaway as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!