Geri Halliwell’s underwear malfunction at Paris Fashion Week
London: Geri Halliwell had an underwear malfunction as she returned home from Paris Fashion Week.
Geri was seen hurriedly adjusting her strapless bra as she raced to catch the Eurostar at the Gare du Nord in Paris.
Dressed down in denim shorts worn over woolly tights, with a simple vest top, she appeared to have trouble with her strapless bra slipping down, reports the Daily Mail.
One day earlier, the former Spice Girl attended the Viktor ‘n’ Rolf Ready to Wear Spring/Summer 2011 show in the Jardin des Tuileries.
Geri was perfectly coiffed in a black and white off the shoulder dress, worn with laced boots.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: How much money is each of the commoner getting?
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Katrina Kaif feels Indian male directors are open to emotions
- Ajay Devgn criticises his own dancing style
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online