Geri Halliwell’s underwear malfunction at Paris Fashion Week
London: Geri Halliwell had an underwear malfunction as she returned home from Paris Fashion Week.
Geri was seen hurriedly adjusting her strapless bra as she raced to catch the Eurostar at the Gare du Nord in Paris.
Dressed down in denim shorts worn over woolly tights, with a simple vest top, she appeared to have trouble with her strapless bra slipping down, reports the Daily Mail.
One day earlier, the former Spice Girl attended the Viktor ‘n’ Rolf Ready to Wear Spring/Summer 2011 show in the Jardin des Tuileries.
Geri was perfectly coiffed in a black and white off the shoulder dress, worn with laced boots.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting