‘Ghanchakkar’: Serial kisser Emraan Hashmi to shed clothes now
Mumbai: After doing kissing scenes, now Emraan Hashmi will shed clothes for a scene in his upcoming film ‘Ghanchakkar’.
Source close to the team revealed: "Emraan will go bare body for one of the scenes in the film. He has been maintaining himself really well to take his shirt off for the scene."
"In `Ghanchakkar`, he will show his agile self in several scenes," the source added.
The 33-year-old is known for locking lips with his co-stars in films like ‘Murder’ and ‘Zeher’.
Apparently there is a train sequence in which Emraan exhibits extraordinary fitness to carry off stunts inside a moving train.
Directed by Rajkumar Gupta, ‘Ghanchakkar’ features Vidya Balan in the female lead and it is slated for a June 21 release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!