‘Ghanchakkar’: Serial kisser Emraan Hashmi to shed clothes now
Mumbai: After doing kissing scenes, now Emraan Hashmi will shed clothes for a scene in his upcoming film ‘Ghanchakkar’.
Source close to the team revealed: "Emraan will go bare body for one of the scenes in the film. He has been maintaining himself really well to take his shirt off for the scene."
"In `Ghanchakkar`, he will show his agile self in several scenes," the source added.
The 33-year-old is known for locking lips with his co-stars in films like ‘Murder’ and ‘Zeher’.
Apparently there is a train sequence in which Emraan exhibits extraordinary fitness to carry off stunts inside a moving train.
Directed by Rajkumar Gupta, ‘Ghanchakkar’ features Vidya Balan in the female lead and it is slated for a June 21 release.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Television no longer small medium, says Juhi Parmar
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels