‘Ghanchakkar’: Serial kisser Emraan Hashmi to shed clothes now
Mumbai: After doing kissing scenes, now Emraan Hashmi will shed clothes for a scene in his upcoming film ‘Ghanchakkar’.
Source close to the team revealed: "Emraan will go bare body for one of the scenes in the film. He has been maintaining himself really well to take his shirt off for the scene."
"In `Ghanchakkar`, he will show his agile self in several scenes," the source added.
The 33-year-old is known for locking lips with his co-stars in films like ‘Murder’ and ‘Zeher’.
Apparently there is a train sequence in which Emraan exhibits extraordinary fitness to carry off stunts inside a moving train.
Directed by Rajkumar Gupta, ‘Ghanchakkar’ features Vidya Balan in the female lead and it is slated for a June 21 release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!