Gillard`s stepdaughter poses in bikini for men`s magazine
Melbourne: The daughter of Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard`s partner has posed in a bikini for a men`s magazine.
New York-based hairdresser Staci Child gives the middle finger in one shot as she tugs at a bra embossed with an Australian flag, Australian news agency AAP reported Monday.
The 31-year-old daughter of Tim Mathieson said her father had seen the Zoo Weekly shots, taken in Sydney, which expose her myriad tattoos.
"When I showed him the photos, he loved them," she told the magazine.
"I think Julia will think it`s a very Australian thing to do. I don`t know if she`d pose for Zoo, but if she did, she`d look very beautiful."
Gillard, when asked during the recent election campaign if she would pose topless for Zoo, said no. The prime minister appeared in a glamorous cover story and photo shoot for The Australian Women`s Weekly, wearing smart business attire, during the campaign.
Child, who is reportedly a hairdresser to celebrities including Lady Gaga and Paula Abdul, was raised by her mother in the Victorian town of Shepparton.
Child said she had never heard of Gillard when her father began dating her in 2006.
"I don`t follow politics much but I knew he had a girlfriend, so I was happy," she said.
The latest issue of Zoo Weekly goes on sale Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan's 'Bigg Boss 9' promo was not offensive: Delhi Police to court
- Victoria, David Beckham separation slammed as 'all rubbish'
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Arjun Kapoor- Kareena Kapoor’s ‘Ki and Ka’ debate – Watch, it’s funny
- Farah Khan marks triplet's birthday with 3 mn Twitter fans!