Good-girl character robbed me of sex appeal: Anne Hathaway
London: Anne Hathaway insists that she is cursed with a “good girl” image and “no sex appeal.”
The 30-year-old actress, who is tipped for an Oscar for her performance in ‘Les Miserables,’ told Harper’s Bazaar that she is “not cool,” as fans approaching her, want a hug not a photo, as a result of her reputation, the Telegraph reported.
She said that she was too often seen as a “bizarre-world good-girl character,” labelled “very vanilla, very sweet, very accessible and not interesting.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!