Good-girl character robbed me of sex appeal: Anne Hathaway
London: Anne Hathaway insists that she is cursed with a “good girl” image and “no sex appeal.”
The 30-year-old actress, who is tipped for an Oscar for her performance in ‘Les Miserables,’ told Harper’s Bazaar that she is “not cool,” as fans approaching her, want a hug not a photo, as a result of her reputation, the Telegraph reported.
She said that she was too often seen as a “bizarre-world good-girl character,” labelled “very vanilla, very sweet, very accessible and not interesting.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!