Gwyneth Paltrow embarrassed to give sex advice to pals
Sydney: Gwyneth Paltrow has vowed to stop giving bedroom tips to her friends.
The `Iron Man 3` star was left red faced on set of Chelsea Lately (which airs Friday on E! on Foxtel) when her close friend and host of the comedy talk show Chelsea Handler recalled a story from a recent dinner party, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
"You`re a really good advice giver," Handler said.
"She recently told our friend who was fighting with her husband to `take what you`re feeling and do the opposite. If you`re angry at him show him love and give him a blow job instead`," she told the live studio audience.
"Yeah I really have to stop giving advice," Paltrow said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Government should decide if banning actors can stop terrorism: Varun Dhawan
- Can you caption this PIC for Katrina Kaif? Yes, she's asking for it!
- Pakistani artistes controversy: MNS workers protest outside Karan Johar’s residence
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- MNS effect? Pakistani actor Fawad Khan secretly LEAVES India—Deets inside