Halle Berry kisses Muhammad Ali at fundraising event
London: Hollywood actress Halle Berry planted a kiss on three-time World Heavyweight Champion Muhammad Ali’s cheek at a glittering fundraising event.
The Oscar-winning actress was a total knockout as she arrived on the red carpet at the boxer’s Celebrity Fight Night in Phoenix, Arizona, reports a daily.
Wearing a midnight blue dress, the actress took to the stage to accept an award for her work helping the needy at the charity fundraiser on Saturday.
Before leaving, the 44-year-old gave the legendary boxer a kiss on the cheek and a warm embrace.
The night was organized to raise funds for the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center, at St Joseph’s hospital in Phoenix, Arizona, and raised more than 17million dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch