Having TV in bedroom helps couples enjoy sex twice as much
London: A new study has revealed that couples have double the amount of sex if they have a television in their bedroom.
Two thirds of Brits also thought they have a healthier sex life because of it and around half of those are happy they can watch their favourite programmes at the same time, the Daily Star reported.
According to the poll, just under half (47 percent) of people admit to actually watching the telly during their necking sessions with their partners.
While 26 percent of those who don`t have a TV in their room said that they thought it might make them less active in the bedroom.
The research was conducted by www.VoucherCodesPro.co.uk and 2,431 people in relationships were asked about their love lives and how TV can play a big part in it.
More than a third (37 percent) of partners that have a TV in their room thought it improved their sex life because they can watch erotic movies and programmes together.
Yet 29 percent said their partner would put something boring on and therefore sex would distract them from it.
And a surprisingly small minority of just 14 percent of those who have a TV in the bedroom said that it brings them and their partner "closer together".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani
- MS Dhoni goes gaga over Sushant Singh Rajput's performance in his biopic
- Priyanka Chopra to go 'Live With Kelly' once again
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Abu Azmi backs Salman Khan, says Shiv Sena indulging in 'theatrics'
- SS Rajamouli reveals logo of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' – View inside