Hayden Panettiere was offered drugs in childhood
Los Angeles: Actress Hayden Panettiere, who plays the role of a country music singer in TV show ‘Nashville’, has revealed she was offered drugs and alcohol as a child star.
The 23-year-old, who shot to fame in US daytime soap ‘One Life to Live’ when she was six, has revealed she resisted offers of illegal substances and booze as a young girl in Hollywood. She credits her family and friends for the same, reports contactmusic.com.
"I`m no different to anyone else and those same doors were opened to me and they are very easy to walk through - drugs, alcohol, being in inappropriate places where you shouldn`t be at a certain age.
"It`s a very tough position to be in but I had great people to pull me back from it,” Panettiere told TV show BBC ‘Breakfast’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor