Heather Locklear credits semen for youthful look
Washington: Heather Locklear has revealed that the secret to her great skin is `semen`.
When asked if she had any recommendations for anti-aging skincare products, Locklear told TMZ.com that "You just put semen on your face," Huffington Post reported.
It`s unclear if the 51-year-old was talking about a cream product or just an ingredient.
Meanwhile, researches have proved that semen may have anti-aging benefits. Semen as an anti-aging treatment saw a spike in popularity around 2009.
Spermine, one of the components of semen, is high in anti-oxidants and can be used to smooth out wrinkles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The Ghazi Attack: First week Box Office collections figures of Rana Daggubati starrer are out!
- Machine TRAILER alert! Watch Mustafa and Kiara Advani's racy romance and action!
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Jolly LLB 2 box office collections: Akshay Kumar's impressive act crosses Rs 100 cr!
- Disha Patani gets trolled for wearing 'revealing' dress, posts befitting response!