Heidi Klum and Seal get intimate for new video
London: They are one of most romantic couples in showbiz and singer Seal and his supermodel wife Heidi Klum let the chemistry show in the video for his new song `Secret`.
The racy black and white video features the couple, who have been together for the past seven years, in an intimate embrace, reported Daily Mail online.
The 37-year-old `Victoria`s Secret` model who brings up four kids with the singer said that they have always wanted to work together.
"It`s the story of two people in love. My husband is what I always wanted and never thought I would have. The song, the movie, it`s the story of our love," she said.
The promo will be the first video from his album `Seal 6: Commitment.`
Klum duets with her husband on a second track from the album entitled `Wedding Song`.
The couple met when Klum was already pregnant with daughter Leni, whose father is FI boss Flavio Briatore, but Seal stood by her side and is now father to the 6-year-old.
They married back in 2005 and went on to have three children together, Henry, 5, Johan, 3 and daughter Lou who is yet to turn one.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks