High school teacher gets fired for posing in Playboy
Melbourne: A high school teacher, who had posed naked for Playboy in her teens, has been fired.
Cristy Nicole Deweese taught Spanish in a Texas high school, and caused outrage among parents after her photos for the adult magazine surfaced, News.com.au reported.
The 21-year-old teacher featured as "Coed of the Month" when she was 18-years-old, which included full-frontal nude shots and a simulated lesbian sex scene, along with some racy comments.
According to the Dallas Observer, Deweese was fired on October 10, but the school district refuses to comment on her sacking.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Government should decide if banning actors can stop terrorism: Varun Dhawan
- Can you caption this PIC for Katrina Kaif? Yes, she's asking for it!
- Pakistani artistes controversy: MNS workers protest outside Karan Johar’s residence
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- MNS effect? Pakistani actor Fawad Khan secretly LEAVES India—Deets inside