Hollywood celebs spill sex scenes secrets
Melbourne: Hollywood actors, like Jennifer Aniston, Kate Winslet, Hugh Jackman and Hugh Grant, have shed light on what they do to prepare for a sex scene.
The former `Friends` star has claimed that sex scenes can be nerve racking, but unavoidable so the best thing to do is keep them under 30 seconds, the Daily Telegraph reported.
Mila Kunis has revealed that she was extremely self-conscious about her body, and while shooting `Friends With Benefits` with Justin Timberlake, she got through the steamy scenes "by keeping it fun and through rehearsing".
Kate Winslet confessed that she relied on memories of her love scene with Leonardo DiCaprio in `Titanic` for her topless love scene in `Iris`.
While Hugh Jackman asserted that having an understading partner, like his wife and actress Deborra-Lee Furness, makes it easier to do such scenes, Hugh Grant admitted that he doesn`t fear sex scenes, but actually enjoys them and finds them extremely arousing.
And Salma Hayek said that she struggles with love scenes because she keeps thinking about her family seeing her nude.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan