Hugh Jackman goes naked at Japanese sacred hot springs
Melbourne: Hugh Jackman, who visited hot springs in Japan during a break in filming `The Wolverine`, upset fellow bathers by failing to cover up his manhood.
The 44-year-old was all nude during his time at the hot springs and it took him almost an hour to understand that the hand towel he had been given at the entrance was to cover his private parts, News.com.au reported.
Jackman told the publication that the place is separated for male and female and they hand you a towel, a small washcloth.
He said that there are eight different types of tubs with heats of different temperatures.
The Australian actor asserted that he got so hot that he used the towel to dip into the cold water and put it on his head, but he was getting very strange looks from everybody.
He said he thought that he is getting those looks because was the only white person there and maybe he wasn`t allowed to be at the base of Mount Fuji .
Jackman further added that after a guy in the tub mumbled, he realised that the towel was meant to cover his privates.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!