Hula hooping in the nude can help you lose lots of weight
London: A woman in Britain has revealed how after being mistaken for actress Lisa Riley she decided to start hula hooping in the nude and ended up losing half her body weight.
Claire French, 27, a 22-stone showgirl was driven to lose weight when a barman mistook her for ‘You’ve Been Framed’ presenter Riley, 34.
When she joined the prestigious Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts she discovered a passion for hula hooping and started shedding the excess pounds.
French, who is now 11-stone-lighter, and has a toned and curved body, appears on naked hula hopping shows, and even teaches her skills via Dreads N Hoops, in Wythenshawe, Manchester.
“It was really upsetting being mistaken for Lisa Riley. I thought, ‘But she’s massive’. I wanted to cry,” the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
“Now I’m like an ambassador for hula hooping. It’s really great fun, good exercise, and has totally transformed my body. It could work for pretty much everybody,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner announce plans to divorce
- Donald Trump sues Univision for $500 mn over Miss USA cancellation
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments