Humaima Malick loved shooting rain song with Emraan Hashmi
Mumbai: Pakistani model-actress Humaima Malick, who has shot a rain song ‘Tere hoke rahenge’ with Indian actor Emraan Hashmi in her forthcoming Bollywood debut ‘Raja Natwarlal’, says this was the first time she shot in the rain and she thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
In fact, to get the real feel of the rain songs of Bollywood, the actress even watched a lot of Bollywood`s popular rain songs.
"For the first time I have shot a song in the rain. I remember a night before the shoot, I googled all the rain songs of Bollywood and watched them," Humaima said here Wednesday at the song`s launch.
"Shooting for the rain song was an interesting experience for me. I enjoyed a lot. We shot it for two days with great hard work," she added.
‘Tere hoke rahenge’ is sung by Arijit Singh.
Directed by Kunal Deshmukh, ‘Raja Natwarlal’ also features Paresh Rawal and Kay Kay Menon. It will hit the theatres Aug 29.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!