Humaima Malick loved shooting rain song with Emraan Hashmi
Mumbai: Pakistani model-actress Humaima Malick, who has shot a rain song ‘Tere hoke rahenge’ with Indian actor Emraan Hashmi in her forthcoming Bollywood debut ‘Raja Natwarlal’, says this was the first time she shot in the rain and she thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
In fact, to get the real feel of the rain songs of Bollywood, the actress even watched a lot of Bollywood`s popular rain songs.
"For the first time I have shot a song in the rain. I remember a night before the shoot, I googled all the rain songs of Bollywood and watched them," Humaima said here Wednesday at the song`s launch.
"Shooting for the rain song was an interesting experience for me. I enjoyed a lot. We shot it for two days with great hard work," she added.
‘Tere hoke rahenge’ is sung by Arijit Singh.
Directed by Kunal Deshmukh, ‘Raja Natwarlal’ also features Paresh Rawal and Kay Kay Menon. It will hit the theatres Aug 29.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There is a limit to everything, says Kiku Sharda on Tanmay Bhat's controversial video – Details inside
- Janice Dickinson looks extremely thin amid health crisis
- Do you know how mature your SOUL is? Find out here
- LGBT community won't be free till section 377 exists: Celina Jaitley
- Amitabh Bachchan proud of hosting girl child segment at government's gala