Humaima proud of romantic scenes in `Raja Natwarlal`
Mumbai: Pakistani model-actress Humaima Malick says she may have shot steamy and passionate kissing scenes with her co-star Emraan Hashmi for her forthcoming Bollywood debut ‘Raja Natwaral’ but there is no vulgarity in the movie.
"There is no vulgarity in the film at all. In fact, I am very proud that we have done many romantic scenes in the film and have shot beautifully," Humaima said here Wednesday at the launch of a song from the film.
Directed by Kunal Deshmukh, ‘Raja Natwaral’, also featuring Paresh Rawal and Kay Kay Menon, will hit the theatres Aug 29.
"Everyone can watch the film with his/her kids and family," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fawad Khan doesn’t mind doing multi-starrer films - Here’s why
- Check out: Shades of romance and battle in new poster of Randeep Hooda- Kajal Agarwal starrer 'Do Lafzon Ki Kahani'
- Sunny Leone talks about the keys to successful marriage
- Be monsoon-ready with skin, haircare tips
- 'Outsider' term should not exist in Bollywood: Richa Chadha