Huntington Whiteley unveils `romantic` lingerie line
Los Angeles: Model-actress Rosie Huntington Whiteley is set to launch a selection of lingerie designs by her at lifestyle and fashion brand Marks & Spencer (M&S).
The line, for Valentine`s Day, is created using the finest silk and intricate lace, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“We wanted to create a luxurious collection of lingerie that would be perfect for Valentine’s Day and embraces a woman’s femininity making her feel utterly beautiful, whether she is treating herself or receiving a gift from her partner,” said Huntington Whiteley.
“One of my favourite pieces has to be the Rosie for Autograph Amethyst Silk Plunge Bra and Brief set - the signature style from my collection in a beautiful and flattering jewel colour,” she added.
The Rosie for Autograph sleepwear collection varies from sophisticated satin pyjama sets to full length silk nightgowns.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Don't think my potential will ever be tapped: Soha Ali Khan