I am ready to shed clothes for roles: Jacqueline
Mumbai: Jacqueline Fernandez who has replaced Mallika Sherawat in ‘Murder 2` says she is ready to shed her clothes if the role demands it.
"Of course, otherwise why are you an actor," said Jacqueline when asked is she would be ready to shed her inhibitions if the script demands.
"Why are you an actor if you are not going to give your whole to a role. Otherwise don`t be an actor that`s what I think," said Jacqueline while talking to reporters at the sidelines of ‘Let`s Design season -3` programme in Kolkata.
"Murder-2" is as a sequel of the 2004 movie ‘Murder` - which had steamy scenes and was one of the hits of 2004.
"I don`t know why people are actors when they are not ready to do it. If you are an actor you should be ready to do it. I am a serious actor and I am ready to do it for a character," said the 26- year old actress.
Jacqueline had earlier worked in ‘Aladin` and ‘Jaane Kahan Se Aayi Hai` opposite Ritesh Deshmukh. Her acting in ‘Aladin` had earned her International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) award and Stardust award for best female debut in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Saif Ali Khan breaks his silence on rumours about disapproval of Sara being launched by Karan Johar
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'