I don`t have right bikini body: Parineeti Chopra
Mumbai: Bollywood actresses are readily flaunting a bikini on the big screen, but curvaceous actress Parineeti Chopra says she is overweight to flaunt the two-piece garment.
Asked if she will be okay wearing a bikini for a film, she said: "If I have a hot body, then why not? But right now I don`t have the right body. I am still overweight, so there`s no way I can wear a bikini."
As such, the vivacious actress doesn`t have any limitations or restrictions as an artist.
"I don`t want to restrict myself. I don`t know how long will I act, or may be the audience will get bored of me and then I will not be acting... so (as long as I am in showbiz), I don`t want to restrict myself," she said.
Parineeti admits that most actresses justify bold scenes by saying "it`s the demand of the script". But she says it is actually so.
"In `Shuddh Desi Romance`, Sushant (Singh Rajput) has to be physically close with (characters played by) Vaani Kapoor and me for the conflict to happen. If a director says that let`s put some kissing scenes for publicity, I will never do that. It`s ridiculus," she added.
Busy with the promotions of `Shuddh Desi Romance`, which releases Sep 6, Parineeti gaurantees that the movie is entertaining.
The film is directed by Maneesh Sharma.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'