I get turned on by dominant men, says RiRi
London: Rihanna, who posed completely naked for an upmarket US men’s magazine, has said that she likes the man to be in charge in her relationships.
In the photoshoot for GQ magazine, the 24-year-old singer’s breasts are covered by a jacket flung over her shoulders and only a strategically placed shadowed arm keeps the ‘Umbrella’ hitmaker from losing her modesty, the Daily Express reported.
Her tattoo collection is easily visible, while she wears her cropped hair simple and flat against her head.
Asked by the magazine what turned her on, she said, “I like to feel like a woman.”
“I have to be in control in every other aspect of my life, so I feel like in a relationship, I wanted to be able to take a step back and have somebody else take the lead.
“I could absolutely be dominant, but in general, I’d rather... How do I say this in, like, a non-X rated version? Love makes you go places you probably wouldn’t ever go, had it not been for love. But I think everybody still has their limits,” she added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya