I had a little fling with Jay Leno: Sharon Osbourne
Los Angeles: Singer Sharon Osbourne said that she had a fling with stand-up comedian Jay Leno before she married Ozzy in 1982.
Osbourne, 60, met Leno after making a series of prank calls to him, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"He(Leno) liked my voice and I kept calling. I said I had the wrong number but I kept talking with my English accent, he actually came to my house and met me and we had a little fling," Osbourne said.
However, things between them ended after Leno introduced Osbourne to his would be wife Mavis Nicholson.
"The fling was more of a fling for me and not fling enough for him because a couple of months later he brought around the real love of his life for me to meet, and she was lovely and they took me to Fatburger and showed me around town," Osbourne said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute