I had to look sexier as Bond girl: Halle Berry
London: Actress Halle Berry was told by James Bond bosses to be sexier while filming her classic scene in 2002`s ‘Die Another Day’.
The 46-year-old actress, who was pictured emerging from the water in an orange bikini for in a classic scene in 2002`s ‘Die Another Day’, said if she would have tried any harder to pose she would displace the alignment of her hip joint, reported Contactmusic.
"The sea was freezing! I had to do it quite a few times too. I went in the water and I went out the water. Then I had to walk up the beach in a `certain way`.
"They kept saying, `Can you be sexier?`, and I was like shouting back at them, `this is all the sexy I got! I`m gonna get hip dysplasia if I try and make it any sexier!`," she said.
Although the brunette beauty hinted Pierce Brosnan is her favourite James Bond, she applauded Daniel Craig for his sex appeal.
"I thought that (Daniel`s emerging from the sea shot) was pretty sexy. I was like, good for him! I worked with Pierce, so I`ll always have my favourite..," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC