I have uneven breasts, says Jennifer Lawrence
London: Jennifer Lawrence, who recently suffered a wardrobe malfunction at Sunday’s Screen Actors Guild Awards, has admitted that she has more important things on her mind.
The 22-year-old actress, who is suffering from pneumonia, said that she is more concerned by her unbalanced chest than any potential lung problems that she may be experiencing after undergoing an X-ray during a doctor’s appointment, the Daily Mail reported.
She told ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ host that she went to the doctor to get a chest X-ray of her lungs and discovered that her breasts are uneven.
“I was like standing there with these doctors and they’re like looking at my lungs and I just couldn’t - it felt like an elephant in the room - and I was like, ‘Are my breasts uneven?’ And they were just kind of, like, stifled and uncomfortable, obviously. So I kept thinking, ‘Well, I’m gonna dig myself out of this hole by bringing it up again’,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar