I should have flirted with Robert Redford and Paul Newman, says Martha Stewart
New York: Martha Stewart has admitted that she didn`t flirt with Hollywood heartthrobs Robert Redford and Paul Newman as a young woman.
At City Harvest`s On Your Plate lunch, the 71-year-old TV personality recalled selling pastries at a clothing store called Common Market in Westport, Connecticut, one of the first places to sell Ralph Lauren goods in the 1970s.
She said that Redford and Newman were there all the time, and she just handed them their croissant or tart, and didn`t even look at them, the New York Post reported.
"Can you imagine? I didn`t even think about looking at those guys. I should have, because they`re very handsome," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maha Shivaratri: Here’s the lyrics of Shiva Aarti
- When Raj Kapoor gave gold coins to Zeenat Aman!
- Pooja Bhatt to file police complaint against man posing as her agent
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent