I tried to bed George Michael, says Geri Halliwell
London: Geri Halliwell has revealed that she was determined to bed George Michael and fantasized about marrying him before finding out that he was gay.
The former Spice Girl said that her gay dar is useless, though she`s learned to pick up some signs these days.
The 40-year-old singer told the Sun that she had made plans to marry him and used to practice kissing with his poster.
She explained that when they met, she started being flirty with her eyes, licking her lips and putting out sexy poses, but felt as if there was nothing coming back.
The `Passion` singer also said that while chatting on the phone, Michael discussed about his boyfriend, which is when she realised her gaffe and wondered how she could be so wrong.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch