I wish I could come out again: Ricky Martin
London: Singer Ricky Martin felt liberated after coming out as gay and says it would be terrific if he could do it again.
The 41-year-old `Livin` la Vida Loca` hitmaker, who came out with his homosexuality in 2010, was initially terrified about the reaction of his peers, reported Femalefirst.
"I was terrified. I had to really work on my self esteem to understand that it`s all about self love, and other people`s opinions weren`t what was important," Martin wrote to a fan during a Facebook chat.
"What was important was accepting myself exactly as I am, as I was born. I insist, it wasn`t easy, but wow, I wish I could come out again because it felt like I could `high five` God`," he added.
The singer has twins Matteo and Valentino via surrogacy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside