I wish I could come out again: Ricky Martin
London: Singer Ricky Martin felt liberated after coming out as gay and says it would be terrific if he could do it again.
The 41-year-old `Livin` la Vida Loca` hitmaker, who came out with his homosexuality in 2010, was initially terrified about the reaction of his peers, reported Femalefirst.
"I was terrified. I had to really work on my self esteem to understand that it`s all about self love, and other people`s opinions weren`t what was important," Martin wrote to a fan during a Facebook chat.
"What was important was accepting myself exactly as I am, as I was born. I insist, it wasn`t easy, but wow, I wish I could come out again because it felt like I could `high five` God`," he added.
The singer has twins Matteo and Valentino via surrogacy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan's bodyguard Shera booked in assault case
- Diwali 2016: Time for special beauty care
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor's 'Iktarfa Pyaar' has a Shah Rukh Khan connection?
- Did you know Ramesh Sippy didn't have budget to make 'Sholay'?
- 'How I Met Your Mother' inspired by 9/11 attacks, revealed creators