I wish I could come out again: Ricky Martin
London: Singer Ricky Martin felt liberated after coming out as gay and says it would be terrific if he could do it again.
The 41-year-old `Livin` la Vida Loca` hitmaker, who came out with his homosexuality in 2010, was initially terrified about the reaction of his peers, reported Femalefirst.
"I was terrified. I had to really work on my self esteem to understand that it`s all about self love, and other people`s opinions weren`t what was important," Martin wrote to a fan during a Facebook chat.
"What was important was accepting myself exactly as I am, as I was born. I insist, it wasn`t easy, but wow, I wish I could come out again because it felt like I could `high five` God`," he added.
The singer has twins Matteo and Valentino via surrogacy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show