I wish I had been born gay: Simon Cowell
London: Music mogul Simon Cowell wishes he dated men rather than women, which would cut down his expenses.
The 53-year-old, who dated celebrities like presenter Terri Seymour, pop singer Sinitta and make-up artist Mezhgan Hussainy, is known for pampering his women with expensive gifts and lavish holidays.
Femalefirst.co.uk reports that Seymour recently interviewed Cowell and asked him if he ever fear bankruptcy and the latter said: "Yes, particularly when I`ve had girlfriends like you."
"I said to someone the other day that I wish I had been born gay. I would have saved a fortune," he added.
Meanwhile, Cowell`s partner Lauren Silverman is expecting their first child.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!
- Kangana Ranaut REVEALS her best scenes chopped off from 'Rangoon'!
- 'Rangoon' humble tribute to Netaji, INA: Vishal Bhardwaj
- Hrithik Roshan would love to dance with the world's heaviest woman Eman Ahmed!