I won`t do bold scenes just like that, Aditi Rao Hydari
Mumbai: Actress Aditi Rao Hydari, who did a bold scene in ‘Yeh Saali Zindagi’ and had a string of kissing scenes, is open to doing dare bare roles but says she will think a lot before giving the nod.
"I`ll think carefully before doing a bold scene. I wouldn`t do it just like that, it depends on the script, the director," the 33-year-old said here late Tuesday at a party for Ashvin Kumar`s ‘The Forest’.
When it comes to bold films or scenes, filmmakers have to worry about the censor board. Aditi feels that censor should award certificates and leave the rest to audiences.
"Why should somebody decide what we can watch and what we can`t? The sense is that they certify which age group can watch a particular film or not," said Aditi.
"A-certified films are for a more mature audience and it makes sense because they are more real. If you show people in love, then obviously you will show them kissing and all," added the actress who was last seen in ‘London, Paris, New York’.
Aditi debuted in Bollywood with a small role in ‘Delhi 6’ and was later seen in ‘Yeh Saali Zindagi’ and ‘Rockstar.’
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni