Ideal sex sessions last for 23 minutes
London: People in Britain think that ideal sex should last 23 minutes and should happen before 11pm on a Saturday, according to a poll.
The survey found that most people prefer their romps on a weekend and more than half said that they would like to get intimate once a week, the Sun reported.
The survey of 2,000 people, conducted by online pharmacy ukmedix.com, found that around 65 percent of the respondents chose the idea time for love making between 10pm and 11pm, while just six percent said that 7am to 8am was a good time to get frisky.
The “girl on top” was the preferred position for 49 percent, while 78 percent of people polled said that bedroom is the best place to get it on.
The survey also found the average Brit prefers more foreplay.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hotness alert! Check out Rubina Dilaik’s too-sexy-to-handle avatar
- Salman Khan’s ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10: Check out the tentative list of contestants
- Rahul Khanna to host TV show 'The Mavericks'
- Look what Sonali Bendre has to say about her comeback
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das