I’m comfortable being naked, says Amanda Seyfried
London: Amanda Seyfried has admitted that she wasn’t shy about stripping off for her new movie ‘Lovelace’.
The 27-year-old actress bares all in her upcoming film, and although she found the thought of being half-naked a “little strange”, she and her co-star Peter Sarsgaard weren’t fazed by the amount of nudity in the feature, the Daily Mail reported.
Seyfried portrays tragic ‘Deep Throat’ porn star Linda Lovelace in the movie.
She told Indiewire that she and Sarsgaard are not shy about their private parts, but insisted that they weren’t walking around with their genitals out.
That might have been a little strange for me, she said.
The blonde beauty even found herself “comfortable” after a while and didn’t question why her character did certain things.
“I don’t know why I’m comfortable. Nudity; whatever! Sex; we all do it. There’s a time and a place to be naked. There’s no part in this movie that makes me think, ‘Oh, wow, she’s naked.’ She’s a porn star!” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH