Imran Khan to mouth expletives in 'Matru Ki Bijli Ka Mandola'
Mumbai: From mouthing puppy love in ‘Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na’ to using cuss words in ‘Delhi Belly’, Imran Khan has evolved as an actor with time. Many thought that only his uncle, Aamir could extract good work from him, but the actor seems to be hell bent on proving those people wrong.
Imran has now teamed up with ace filmmaker Vishal Bhardwaj for ‘Matru Ki Bijli Ka Mandola’, a film that demands great deal of commitment from the actor.
The cute looking actor has shed his chocolate-boy look and has been sporting a beard and moustache. He also looks to have gained oodles of weight to suit the character.
Buzz has it that the actor is taking some lessons in Haryanvi, to get the accent right. And like most films of Bhardwajs’ have an overdose of expletives, MKBKM is no exception.
Imran will be seen using abusive language in the film. And since we have already seen him shed all his inhibitions in ‘Delhi Belly’, ‘Matru Ki Bijli Ka Mandola’ will certainly not end up scandalising people!
Are we right Imran?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!