Irina Shayk flaunts sexy curves in new fashion campaign
London: Irina Shayk shows off her stunning physique in a new shoot for Canadian female clothing retailer Dynamite.
The 27-year-old model has posed for the brand`s new photo shoot to show off the summer collection, the Mirror reported.
In one of the sultry pictures, Shayk flashes her red bra as she smouldered while watering some flowers.
Her legs can be seen to dramatic effect in a tiny pair of hot pants and a cropped top, open to reveal her underwear.
Shayk, who is dating footballer Cristiano Ronaldo , completed the look with the high matching red heels and a chunky turquoise necklace.
In another shot, the Russian model can be seen wearing a similar get-up while she cheekily ties up a male swimmer`s legs with a blue pipe.
Shayk can be seen posing in a white trouser suit as she stood next to a man in gold shorts in a different snap.
Another photo shows her sprawling herself across the floor in a wet white see-through top, which she wore over a floral bikini from the line.
Shayk looked more demure in a blue skirt and sleeveless white shirt with red high heels as she sat upon a BBQ in one image.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Farah Khan might host 'Bigg Boss 9', says Salman Khan
- When Chris Martin stunned Delhi crowd
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh keen on first look release!
- ‘ABCD 2’ dancer Nilesh Nirbhavane arrested for gang-raping mentally challenged girl
- Check out: Jacqueline Fernandez and Sidharth Malhotra's 'eye candy' avatar!