Irina Shayk strips down to bikini for shoe ad
London: Irina Shayk`s new ad for a shoe company sees the Sports Illustrated model strip down to her underwear.
The new campaign for Spanish footwear company Xti, have enlisted the smoldering skills of footie ace Cristiano Ronaldo `s girlfriend to promote their Spring/Summer range, the Mirror reported.
The Russian supermodel spends most of the shoot posing in a variety of tiny bikinis, whilst modelling the shoes.
In one shot, she poses lying down in a chic black bikini with a simple white shirt and a pair of pale blue heels.
Shayk models an array of bright bikinis, from red polka dots and ruffled purple to sunshine yellow.
In another shot, she poses with hot Cuban male model Juan Betancourt between her legs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheat days? John Abraham’s words will give you serious fitness goals – Read more
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Ajay Devgn unveils the poster of ‘Sons of Sardaar’
- Deepika Padukone beats Kangana Ranaut? Here’s how
- Has this former Australian cricketer been approached for ‘Housefull 4’?