James Corden clears `bad sex joke` air with Keira Knightley
London: A blushing James Corden explained Keira Knightley why he cracked a not-so-funny joke on her at the Empire Awards back in 2008.
During a Q and A for their new film ` Begin Again ` in London, Corden, 35, said that he was drunk most of the time and not himself back then, and would never even think of saying something like that now, as reported.
He added that he didn`t know how to apologize to the 29-year-old beauty earlier, but felt really guilty about it now.
During the awards at the time, Corden had said at Knightley`s absence that she couldn`t be there as she was "exhausted from having sex with him" for the past three days.
Meanwhile, the `Anna Karenina` star jokingly revealed that Cordon did have a sheepish look on his face when they first met
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan