James Corden clears `bad sex joke` air with Keira Knightley
London: A blushing James Corden explained Keira Knightley why he cracked a not-so-funny joke on her at the Empire Awards back in 2008.
During a Q and A for their new film ` Begin Again ` in London, Corden, 35, said that he was drunk most of the time and not himself back then, and would never even think of saying something like that now, as reported.
He added that he didn`t know how to apologize to the 29-year-old beauty earlier, but felt really guilty about it now.
During the awards at the time, Corden had said at Knightley`s absence that she couldn`t be there as she was "exhausted from having sex with him" for the past three days.
Meanwhile, the `Anna Karenina` star jokingly revealed that Cordon did have a sheepish look on his face when they first met
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's waste of time to say anything: Aditi Rao Hydari on link-up rumours
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 43 years of 'Abhimaan'
- Lindsay Lohan calls off her engagement?
- Joe Jonas' friends are tough with his potential girlfriends
- Watch: Salman Khan's 'World of Sultan' documentary will inspire you to achieve your dreams!