James Corden clears `bad sex joke` air with Keira Knightley
London: A blushing James Corden explained Keira Knightley why he cracked a not-so-funny joke on her at the Empire Awards back in 2008.
During a Q and A for their new film ` Begin Again ` in London, Corden, 35, said that he was drunk most of the time and not himself back then, and would never even think of saying something like that now, as reported.
He added that he didn`t know how to apologize to the 29-year-old beauty earlier, but felt really guilty about it now.
During the awards at the time, Corden had said at Knightley`s absence that she couldn`t be there as she was "exhausted from having sex with him" for the past three days.
Meanwhile, the `Anna Karenina` star jokingly revealed that Cordon did have a sheepish look on his face when they first met
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative