James Franco defends risky underwear selfie
Los Angeles: `127 Hours` star James Franco has defended the provocative selfie that shows him nearly exposing himself.
The 36-year-old actor said he took the nearly-nude photo and posted it on Instagram just for fun, reportedly. "It is what the people want. There`s a lot to get straight here," the actor said on the David Letterman show.
"I don`t even know if we have time. But to me, it`s just a fun thing. It`s something I don`t put a ton of thought into, but it gets a lot of attention. I have a lot of followers on Instagram," he said.
When David Letterman showed him the risky picture that had since been deleted from the social media, Franco said, "Awful... Like that Britney Spears shaved head moment, where it`s sort of like, `All right, you want me? Here you can have me, but I am going to be really ugly`. You know what I mean?"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lindsay Lohan meets Syrian refugees in Turkey
- MS Dhoni takes Sushant Singh Rajput to his house in Delhi
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Sia shares song video for Hillary Clinton during US presidential election
- Hollywood singer Selena Gomez rejoices 100 million Instagram followers