James Franco slams hook-up rumours with minor
Los Angeles: Actor James Franco has rubbished rumours that he tried to hook-up with a minor girl.
The `127 Hours` star had allegedly tried to get Lucy Clode, 17, to his hotel room after meeting her outside the Longacre Theatre, where he is performing in the play `Of Mice and Men`.
A private conversation had apparently happened between Franco, 35, and the Scottish girl which got leaked online on Wednesday.
Franco responded to the rumours by posting a photo of himself with a message.
`Why are you thirsty for underage ones? I`m not! I hope parents keep their teens away from me! Thank you,` he wrote.
Clode had shared a photo of herself with Franco in the background on Instagram after which he allegedly asked her to tag him so that they could connect.
It is speculated that this is nothing but a publicity stunt for Franco`s new movie `Palo Alto` in which he is playing the character of a high school teacher who happens to have an affair with one of his teenage students.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'