James Franco slams hook-up rumours with minor
Los Angeles: Actor James Franco has rubbished rumours that he tried to hook-up with a minor girl.
The `127 Hours` star had allegedly tried to get Lucy Clode, 17, to his hotel room after meeting her outside the Longacre Theatre, where he is performing in the play `Of Mice and Men`.
A private conversation had apparently happened between Franco, 35, and the Scottish girl which got leaked online on Wednesday.
Franco responded to the rumours by posting a photo of himself with a message.
`Why are you thirsty for underage ones? I`m not! I hope parents keep their teens away from me! Thank you,` he wrote.
Clode had shared a photo of herself with Franco in the background on Instagram after which he allegedly asked her to tag him so that they could connect.
It is speculated that this is nothing but a publicity stunt for Franco`s new movie `Palo Alto` in which he is playing the character of a high school teacher who happens to have an affair with one of his teenage students.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!