Jennifer Aniston installed stripper pole at home for role
New Delhi: Actress Jennifer Aniston has revealed that she has a stripper pole in her house.
The 44-year-old has admitted that she had a pole fitted in her house in order to practise the art of pole dancing for her character of a stripper in the comedy film `We`re The Millers`.
"I worked with this amazing choreographer and I was learning some pretty crazy moves," she said in a statement.
"It just came easy. It was really fun, actually. So I have a stripper pole in my house now - me, Paris Hilton and Kate Hudson. I worked with this amazing choreographer and I was learning some pretty crazy moves," added Aniston.
However, the former `Friends` star wasn`t so confident about taking on the role when she first began shooting for the film.
"I just had to do it. They rolled the cameras and I had to bite the bullet. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but then you get into it.
"You`re on the set and there`s three cameras a bunch of crew, so yeah, it`s a little intimidating at first," she said.
Aniston stars alongside actors Jason Sudeikis, Emma Roberts and Will Poulter in the film.
"We`re The Millers" will hit the Indian screens Aug 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic