Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux brought closer by vacation?
London: Former `Friends` star Jennifer Aniston and her fiance Justin Theroux`s relationship has reportedly become stronger after their vacation in Mexico.
The 44-year-old actress and her fiance had been spending a lot of time apart due to their filming commitments, but their trip to Mexico for the New Years got their romance back on track, reported Contactmusic.
"They are stronger than ever and the connection they had in Cabo is proof. The vacation was just what they needed, friends relaxation and lots of laughs," a source said.
"Jen and Justin make each other smile and everyone commented on how much they`re back on form. They`re in a really good place," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik
- 'Coffee With D' movie review: Sunil Grover’s film is fun in a ditzy way
- Irrfan Khan’s ‘Hindi Medium’ poster out and it’s interesting!
- Jallikattu ban: AR Rahman fasts to support the spirit of Tamil Nadu!