Jennifer Lawrence named world`s sexiest woman
Los Angeles: Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence has been named this year`s sexiest woman in the world by a men`s magazine.
The British magazine, unveiled its 2014 Top 100 list of the hottest girls around the globe and the "Silver Linings Playbook" star claims the throne, jumping from last year`s number 20 spot, reportedly.
"Thank you so much to the readers of the magazine and everyone who took the time and voted for me, I`m so flattered. I believe that being `sexy` isn`t wearing lots of heavy make-up or having the perfect hair or figure, it`s about self-confidence, being comfortable with yourself, smiling and being happy!," she said.
The second spot on the list belongs to English actress Michelle Keegan, who was placed fourth last year. Rihanna is down from number two to number four, while Kaley Cuoco is up one spot to number five.
Last year`s winner Mila Kunis slipped to number six. Other Hollywood beauties in the Top 10 include Beyonce Knowles and Scarlett Johansson.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Force 2' FIRST LOOK: John Abraham back as the tough guy!
- I'm a survivor of sexual assault: Viola Davis
- Brad Pitt cancels red carpet appearance, cites 'family situation'
- Ranbir Kapoor shares birthday with aunt Rima; grand bash for friends set tonight! Deets inside
- Pitru Paksha significance: Here is how the Shraadha rites are performed