Jennifer Lawrence`s wardrobe malfunction at SAG Awards
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence narrowly escaped a wardrobe malfunction at the SAG awards after her dress came close to tearing in half.
Lawrence, who was named outstanding film actress for her performance in `Silver Linings Playbook`, could barley contain her excitement as her name was announced.
Smiling and hugging people around her, the 22-year-old star made her way to the stage. She did not notice that someone had put the leg of their chair down on her expensive Christian Dior gown, tearing it in the middle.
Lawrence was shocked as she realised the mishap but like a professional, the actress quickly pushed the ripped section of dress under the gown`s existing tuck and walked towards the stage.
Actresses Marion Cotillard and Nicole Kidman looked concerned for Lawrence as her dress threatened to come off.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT