Jennifer Love Hewitt`s cleavage keeps Matthew Perry distracted on `The Ellen Show`
London: Jennifer Love Hewitt, who is known for her curvaceous figure, managed to make former `Friends` star Matthew Perry blush by the sight of her cleavage as she appeared on The Ellen Show.
Appearing on the chat show, the actress seemed to have kept in character of her The Client List` role by the looks of her revealing wardrobe choice, the Mirror reported.
The 34-year-old displayed her heaving bosoms in a black low-cut dress, as she took her seat opposite Ellen DeGeneres and Perry.
"What a weird day you`re here on," DeGeneres said to her guest host Perry referring to Hewitt`s cleavage.
But the actor, formerly known as Chandler, responded that it might be his favourite day.
Again when the `Kids Incorporated` star told Perry that she`s a bit fan of his, the actor thank her and turned to Ellen and said "You`re going to have to handle most of this."
The distracted Perry later told the women: "Whenever this happens, I always overcompensate. I always look five feet above the head".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha Kakkar-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'! Watch
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'