Jenny McCarthy gets her bottom touched by guest star on new TV show
London: Fans of Jenny McCarthy are in for a treat, as is about to debut her new late night TV show this Friday.
For during filming of the programme, the 40-year-old Playboy star is seen getting into a variety of saucy situations with her guests, the Daily Mail reported.
The blonde bombshell invited VH1’s Love and Hip Hop’s star Joseline Hernandez, actor Jesse Heiman and her sister JoJo as guests on her show.
The four are seen having a ball as they guzzle champagne and lark around for the cameras. Leather-clad McCarthy also bends over so Hernandez could touch her bottom. The cheeky star also indulges in a bit of dirty dancing with Heiman, who recently appeared in the GoDaddy Superbowl commercial alongside fellow blonde bombshell Bar Refaeli.
The fun doesn’t stop there, as Hernandez and McCarthy appear to compare notes as they jiggle their chests. In other behind-the-scenes snaps, McCarthy is also seen posing with a troupe of scantily-clad dancers who all wear black bras, panties and suspenders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say