Jenny McCarthy plans to have fun with boys in Super Bowl
Washington: Jenny McCarthy, who is going to co-host the 10th annual Leather and Laces pre-Super Bowl party in New Orleans on Friday, has revealed that she wants to meet some arm candy that night.
She said that she would be going solo to the party, and was looking to have some fun there, People magazine reported.
“What that entails, I don’t know, but it is fun to talk to boys when you’re single. I want just a sweet, nice – someone who isn’t a slime ball,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's high time we respond to terrorism: John Abraham
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- Nidhhi Agerwal to be on strict diet for 'Munna Michael'
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr