Jessie J denies ever lying about her sexuality
London: Jessie J has denied that she ever lied about her sexuality where the singer reverted to the "hate" she received from her fans after she said that dating girls was a "phase".
The `Do It Like a Dude` singer recently revealed to The Mirror that she was now straight after first coming out as bisexual during an interview in 2011.
The 26-year-old singer tweeted that she never lied about her sexuality and she never labeled herself and she experimented when she was young, since it was a part of life.
She said that she fell for a person who happened to be a girl, as she has only been with men in every other relationship.
The Brit singer asserted that she was only singing about loving a man and being broken hearted by a man because she only dates men.
Jessie J added that she would like to apologize to anyone who got offended by her calling dating girls a "phase" but she had to be honest with her and it was for her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic