Jessie J denies ever lying about her sexuality
London: Jessie J has denied that she ever lied about her sexuality where the singer reverted to the "hate" she received from her fans after she said that dating girls was a "phase".
The `Do It Like a Dude` singer recently revealed to The Mirror that she was now straight after first coming out as bisexual during an interview in 2011.
The 26-year-old singer tweeted that she never lied about her sexuality and she never labeled herself and she experimented when she was young, since it was a part of life.
She said that she fell for a person who happened to be a girl, as she has only been with men in every other relationship.
The Brit singer asserted that she was only singing about loving a man and being broken hearted by a man because she only dates men.
Jessie J added that she would like to apologize to anyone who got offended by her calling dating girls a "phase" but she had to be honest with her and it was for her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will commence at this breathtaking location – See pic
- New music by Beatles legend George Harrison to be released
- Reality TV personality Khloe Kardashian slams Donald Trump
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj