Jilted Hefner ‘shamed again’ as ex-fiancee graces July Playboy issue
London: Like adding fuel to the fire, the new issue of the Playboy magazine featuring Hugh Hefner`s former fiance Crystal Harris has hit the shelves just hours after the pair called off their wedding.
In a humiliating blow to the 85-year-old mogul, the cover features the tag line ‘Introducing Mrs Crystal Hefner’, and brands his runaway bride “America`s Princess”, reports the Daily Mail.
The pair was set to tie the knot at the famed Playboy Mansion on Saturday in front of 300 guests, but the wedding was officially called off on Tuesday amid claims that former Playmate Crystal, 25, had been cheating on the magazine founder.
Now the July 2011 issue - which features a semi-naked Crystal on the cover wearing Hef``s trademark sailor’s cap and smoking a pipe - is likely to become a collector’s item.
It was too late to stop shipment of the publication after Tuesday’s surprise announcement, sources said.
Inside the magazine, blonde Crystal poses nude in a seven-page spread as she claims in a glowing tribute to her former boyfriend: “I’m happier now than I’ve ever been in my whole life.”
Also inside the magazine is an advert for Jack Daniel’s whiskey, congratulating the happy couple.
It reads: “A toast to your new honey from our new honey. Congratulations Hef and Crystal.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'
- 'Bigg Boss' season 10: Manu Punjabi exits Salman Khan's show?
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' to cross Rs 50 crore mark today!