Jodie Marsh blames bullies for promiscuous past
London: Jodie Marsh has admitted that she was promiscuous when she was younger because bullies made her feel ugly.
The glamour model-turned-bodybuilder said she lapped up male attention as it was the only way that she felt validated, the sun reported.
Explaining her past behaviour, she said she felt lonely all the time so she wanted a partner.
She added that every single man she dated was obtained out of loneliness - an effect of the bullying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dangal' Box Office report: Aamir Khan starrer crosses Rs 100 crore mark in Mumbai
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama
- Shahid Kapoor's video on wife Mira Rajput's phone conversation is bang on!