Jodie Marsh blames bullies for promiscuous past
London: Jodie Marsh has admitted that she was promiscuous when she was younger because bullies made her feel ugly.
The glamour model-turned-bodybuilder said she lapped up male attention as it was the only way that she felt validated, the sun reported.
Explaining her past behaviour, she said she felt lonely all the time so she wanted a partner.
She added that every single man she dated was obtained out of loneliness - an effect of the bullying.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!