Jourdan Dunn axed by Dior due to her heavy bosom
Los Angeles: British model Jourdan Dunn has revealed she was axed from fashion house Christian Dior`s show at Paris Fashion Week because of her heavy bosom.
The 22-year-old was slated to walk the runway at the French fashion house`s haute couture show in Paris Monday, reports contactmusic.com.
"Ahahahahahaha I just (got) cancelled from Dior because of my b**bs! I? fashion #Couture (sic),” she tweeted.
Dunn went on to reveal that she is often axed from runway shows because of the colour of her skin.
"I`m normally told I`m cancelled because I`m `coloured` so being cancelled because (of) my assets is a minor (sic)," she tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!
- Aditya Chopra to launch Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain
- Shweta Tiwari, Abhinav Kohli welcome first bundle of joy
- Harshvardhan Kapoor as Bhavesh Joshi – prosthetics and lots more
- Akshay Kumar shares first look of ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ and it is mighty impressive